Improvement of Human Capital
and promotion of Opportunities for Young people
‘The objectives defined by the Cariverona Foundation regarding “Improvement of Human Capital, creation of opportunities of social, cultural and educational participation for young people” are:
– support the development of specialist and transversal skills for new working contexts
– promotion of new didactics and innovative learning and training opportunities
– encourage youth participation, improving the potential and the excellences of new generations
– reinforce the links between the systems of education, training, institutions and business.
– encourage the development of new skills for teachers and trainers
There are 4 possible areas of intervention: Education and training, youth development and training, art, culture and creativity; physical activity/sports.
The perimeter of the strategic action of Fondazione Cariverona
is linked to the following Sustainable Development objectives of Agenda 2030